In fact I already use RRDTOOL to store and graph status of my servers (cpu
load, memory use etc etc).And I would like to graph trought this tool the history for
the
availability rate for the services we purpose (Mails for instance).
So I look for a tool which can fill a rrd base with the state of the
service (does the service has responded or not).
I'am fairly surprised to not found tools which provide this information
thought everybody speaks of 100%, or 99,9% of availability for their
products/services, so we should be able to measure this metric ..