I was wondering what the current development status of Mon is.

Is there work being done on a new version, or is 0.99.2 still the most
current version?  0.99.2 is almost a year old at this point.

I'm asking because as part of the project I'm working on, which I've posted
about here from time to time (details available at
<http://www.net.cmu.edu/netsage>), I've been working on some patches to
Mon.

My current patch set is over 200 lines long, and includes both bug fixes
and an added feature or two.  (And even a bug fix which was posted to the
list last December, but a new version with that fix hasn't been released.)

I'd like to submit these patches, but if the current development version is
significantly different I would be happy to port my patches to the latest
code.

-David Nolan
 Network Software Developer
 Computing Services