Hi!

I am fairly new to mon and I have one question regarding the
client/server use of mon. What I try to do is to monitor some local
filesystems on a group of 5 servers with the freespace.monitor.
Therefore I made a new hostgroup carrying the five servers and I also
Installed the mon-clients on the server. Everything works fine, but I
didn`t find a possibility to handover the alert.mail a description about
which servers filesystem is causing the remote.alert.
Is there an easier way than defining a hostgroup for every server?

Best regards
Dennis