Oh Dear, http_t.monitor is so old that I have thrown out my copy of the
source. It should be removed from the distribution.

You will probably be happier with http_tp.monitor, or if you have a lot of
URLs to check see http_tppnp.monitor.

The latest versions of these can be found at:

 http://wanpcap.sourceforge.net/mon/

There you will also find updates of:

  up_rtt.monitor
  monsoap.monitor

and two new monitors that we have found very useful:

 ntpdate.monitor  watches NTP server time and stratum number
 syslog.monitor   (currently lacking documentation, I'll try to remedy that
                   soon)

Jon