On 2002-11-07T09:57:55,
   Rafe Oxley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Hello,
> neglected to mention I was trying to use v0.60.
> Thanks to Jon Meek I have found an update v1.1 so I shall try that.

Uh, where did you find that? Could you please tell me the URL? ;-)

No-one told me (as the original author of syslog.monitor) about that branch,
then, which I would consider to be slightly unfriendly.

Not that I would mind, because as you noticed, syslog.monitor has been
somewhat neglected because I received so little feedback from users and in
fact am not doing much network admin work myself any longer; however, most of
the errors should be simple to fix because they will be mostly slight changes
in how Perl works these days.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
Principal Squirrel
SuSE Labs - Research & Development, SuSE Linux AG

"If anything can go wrong, it will." "Chance favors the prepared (mind)."
  -- Capt. Edward A. Murphy            -- Louis Pasteur