At 08:12 AM 11/27/02 +0000, Peter Holzleitner wrote:

BTW, who is updating mon/contrib these days?
v1.4.0 isn't there yet - please update using the attached file.

That would be me. I updated the file in mon/contrib using the attachment from your follow-up message.

BTW, if any contrib authors out there aren't getting their updates in, please resubmit them to me, with a gentle reminder.

Today I also added bgp.monitor and aim.alert, and patched snmp_interface.monitor with Ed Ravin's "don't page if interface is administratively down" patch.

andrew