Hello!

I'm wondering whether someone has a rrdtool.monitor they'd like to share?

The basic idea is that we're using rrdtool+NRG to graph things like
bandwidth utilisation, average ping times to different places around the
net, average service response times. We'd like to plug this data into mon
and alert if the 5-minute or 30-minute averages go above certain values,
so that we're alerted about persistent overloads.

Shouldn't be too hard to write, of course, if no-one has one handy
already.

--
Erik I. Bolsų, Triangel Software AS | Skybert AS
Tlf: 712 41 694         Mobil: 915 79 512