Kevin Ivory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

     > A few ideas for the mail.alert:

     > 2. I have never seen the "Secs until next alert" filled.  (or
     > am I doing something wrong). Can't it go away completely.

I've never seen this filled in for any of my alerts; I've often
thought it might be nice, but I've lived without it for quite a
while...  imo, it's main value would be a heads-up on whether you're
about to be peppered with alerts or not, so it's not that crucial.

In regards to the ongoing debate about the progress, or lack
thereof, with Mon, I'm reminded of the Chinese proverb: "Be not
afraid of going slow, be afraid of standing still".  I think some on
the list think we've been closer to the latter than the former; the
community does not appear to be leveraged to the full extent that it
could be, imo.

Jerry