Mark Lawrence wrote:
Attached is (according to my tastes) a slighly clearer version of the mail
alert.

I think it is much clearer as well. Perhaps it can make it into the official mon, either as supplementary alternative or as the official mail.alert?

Two things I noticed:
1. I hate the time stamp in the subject, but that is in the original
   as well. So its my personal preference.
2. The wording "Affected Members" is incorrect: The list given is
   the complete list of all hostgroup members and does not give
   any information which one is affected.
   ("Hostgoup Members" might be better)

Kevin
--
  _              |  Kevin Ivory          |  Tel: +49-551-3700000
 |_     |\ |     |  Service Network GmbH |  Fax: +49-551-3700009