-----Original Message-----
From: Allyn Baskerville [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 4:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Multiple e-mail and pager alerts per event

Hello, I am needing to alert multiple users in case of an outage. For example, the "watch servers" sections, I've tried

            alert mail.alert admin1@domain1.com
            alert mail.alert [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            alert mail.alert [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            alert mail.alert [EMAIL PROTECTED].net

 and

            alert mail.alert admin1@domain1.com  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED].net

Not everyone is alerted in either of these cases - typically only the first and third admins. However, if the other two are used only, the alert will go to them. Do I need a syntax change for these alerts? TIA - Allyn

I always do it like the example below and have never had a problem.

Nicholas Cook