I am using mon to manage my system with two computers.
I want to put shell srcipt as alert file.
Like this:  test.alert:
#!/bin/sh

cexec service network restart <this is command from
cluster>
service httpd restart
echo

I can execute this file successfully by just type file
name under shell
#./test.alert

or by other perl program

But if I put it as alert file in mon.cf,
Mon will only execute the second line, without
executing first line. What is the reason?

Please help me to figure it out.
By the way, how can make alert file to create a popup
window, becuase I did a program which can be runned to
create a window under shell but it can't work under
MON.

Thanks in advance.

bond