I suspect that both of your problems are related to the differences in:

a) your user shell environment; and
b> the environment with which mon executes test scripts
with.

> #!/bin/sh
>
> cexec service network restart

What is the location of your 'cexec' executable? I am pretty sure that it
is in /usr/local/bin, or /some/other/path/bin which mon does not includes
by default in its PATH environment. What you can do is add the following
line to the start of your script:

  PATH=/some/other/path:$PATHC

or even more simply, instead of just 'cexec' make it the full path
'/some/other/path/bin/cexec'.

> By the way, how can make alert file to create a popup
> window, becuase I did a program which can be runned to
> create a window under shell but it can't work under
> MON.

Once again, the DISPLAY environment variable is most like not set when run
under mon. When you do set this however, you probably need to make sure
that the mon process is allowed to create windows on your display. 'man
xhost' is your friend.

Cheers, Mark.
--
Mark Lawrence ([EMAIL PROTECTED])