hi all,

I've been looking at mon for monitoring a local network (mostly switches and routers,
but some servers as well) and am wondering if anyone knows of an sql interface to mon,
for storing historical logs of when devices are down and so on.

Thats primarily what we're interested in at my work, and the convenience of being able
to point a web interface to the database, but I haven't come across any reference to
this sort of thing on the web (as a feature of mon).

Has anyone tried this, or is anyone aware of a module/interface that will allow this?

Any thoughts/suggestions are appreciated.

Joubin