I've been trying to troubleshoot this for a couple of weeks, and maybe someone has
encountered this. When an alert or upalert is
generated, two pages are sent, and the last one it blank. The mon.cf tests OK, but I
have noticed that all watchgroups before a long
watchgroup (has 5 periods) send out a single page, but everything after and including
the long watchgroup has multiple pages. Only a
single e-mail alert is generated, and in the logs it appears as if only a single page
is sent. The system does dial out twice,
though. Thank you. Allyn