Is it possible to put multiple lines in the "description"
directive of a monitor, in the config file?  I've tried
inserting "\n", but that doesn't seem to do the trick --
it just gets interpreted literally instead.

I'd like to be able to put a whole paragraph in the
description, rather than just one line.  I could put
the paragraph in comments instead, but then alerts and
clients couldn't make use of it.

I guess I could probably use the backslash character
at the end of each line in order to make the description
appear as multiple lines in the config file.  But all
of those lines would get concatenated into one really
long line when the config file was parsed, so I'd lose
the formatting.

Tim Klein
Dallas, Texas