Title: Example config for snmp traps?

Hi guys.

I've been using mon for some time now, but I've recently found a need to have mon handle snmp traps generated by a new system. It's the end of a nightshift, so I may be missing something stupidly and lgaringly obvious, but I can't see any information in the docs or example files as to how to set up a service to monitor snmp traps. Should I just do the same as for mon traps?

Any help is most gracefully accepted.

Cheers,
Aled.

--
Aled Treharne - Network Operations - Mistral Internet
Tel: 0870 751 6300 Fax: 0870 751 6399  http://www.mistral.net

This electronic message contains information from Mistral Internet which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or address above) immediately.