Hi ...

I 've set up an a mon-server which receives traps from some client mon servers (send via remote.alert).

After restarting the main mon server, all services monitored by the client mon servers are in unknown-state until I restart the client server or a service on client server fails.

Is there a possibility to repeat sending upalerts to inform the main server that everything is ok and not unknown? Any other hints to get the correct status at the main mon server without restarting mon on every client?

Thanks for every hint ...

Regards

Oliver

--
 Oliver Nyderle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

ANDURAS service solutions AG
Innstraße 71 - 94036 Passau - Germany
Web: www.anduras.de - Tel: +49 (0)851-4 90 50-0 - Fax: +49 (0)851-4 90 50-55

Rechtsform: Aktiengesellschaft - Sitz: Passau - Amtsgericht Passau HRB 6032
Mitglieder des Vorstands: Sven Anders, Marcus Junker, Michael Schön
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dipl. Kfm. Karlheinz Antesberger