Title: Message
Hello all,

I am looking for alternative to Nagios (or should i stick with it? need opinions pls), and saw this Mon.
Btw, i need some auto-monitoring tools to monitor basic unix and windows based services, such as nfs, sendmail, smb, httpd, ftp, diskspace, etc.
I love perl so much, but then its been long time since it's been updated. Is it still around and supported? Any good reference on the web interface? (the one from the site, mon.lycos.com is dead). And most importantly, where to start? (any good documentation as starting point on how to use this Mon)

Thanks in advance.

Toddy Prawiraharjo