Hello Saagar,

I saw the misunderstanding.

The *Monit network setting* comes from the configuration of the "remote"
Monit agent.

>From my understanding, it is use by M/Monit to send "commands" to the
remote Monit agent. In the case it cannot successfully connect, commands
issued from M/Monit are not executed on the remote Monit agent.
This is only mandatory if you want to perform remote actions from M/Monit
console. It doesn't block the collection of data.

If you want to change the connection information, you are able to override
it for some data (see screenshot)

​
Does it answer your need ?

Best Regards.