Hi Joe,

Mhm, randomly happening. I wonder if TextInfo is the actual problem.

Anyways, my latest change is r43147 in mcs. It must be there ;-)
at least I received it via mono-patches list.

You can try debugging in two ways. 1) If you use mod_mono, add
"MonoDebug" in your corresponding mod_mono configuration in httpd.conf.
2) With xsp (as a standalone server), to get debug enabled stack
trace you will just need to run mono --debug /usr/bin/xsp.exe

I noticed that building xsp with mcs -debug+ won't be required
(I _think_ you can do that by "make MCS=/usr/bin/mcs -debug+" to
build xsp.)

I hope it helps.

Atsushi Eno

Joe Audette wrote:
Hi Atsushi,

I pulled down the code from svn again but I got rev
43146 not 43147

after build and restart apache http://www.mojoportal.com works
http://www.joeaudette.com works
htpp://demo.mojoportal.com broken with same error as
before

at least the 2 most important are working for the
moment. I'm not surprised you haven't been able to
replicate it with the test pages given how randomly it
affects some or 1 of my vhosts

I'd be glad to try and build xsp with debug and run
mono in debug but I'm new to this stuff so I'm not
sure exactly what I need to do.

My current process is run a script that pulls mono
stuff from svn then I do:
<steps>
./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr
make
make install

on

libgdiplus
mono
xsp
mod_mono

retart apache

</steps>

Do I build xsp like this?

./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr mcs -debug+
make
make install

How do I run mono in debug? Where do I make the
settings? In my etc/init.d/apache2 file?

Can you give me step by step how to proceed?

Thanks,

Joe