Hi,

I can build ok with the source tarballs (./configure, make, etc...) but lately I've been trying to run bootstrap on the latest from svn to add optional packages to the make and consistently have problems with variable not defined errors. The latest is from gtk-sharp. The variable it's looking for is VTE_LIBS. I have a folder /usr/lib/libvte4 which I assume is what it's supposed to be set to. I've tried exporting it in the env, adding it to vte/glue/Makefile.am and adding it to header-vars.am in the automake folder. When I add it to header-vars.am, I can see the definition show up in vte/glue/Makfile.in, but I still get the error. I can't think of anything else to try right now so any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott