Hi,

there is a new problem with compilation of daily packages, the mcs compiler mcs.exe cannot be compiled, error messages are below. This problem started on the daily package from September 22nd and remains till now (version from October 2nd). Because of this problem I could not check the Wade Berrier's patch for building Firebird support.

mcs -d:NET_1_1 -d:ONLY_1_1 -d:BOOTSTRAP_WITH_OLDLIB -debug -target:exe -out:mcs.exe cs-parser.cs @mcs.exe.sources
make[7]: mcs: Command not found
make[7]: *** [../class/lib/basic/mcs.exe] Error 127