Hey,

> 1) The feature which is surely missing is a Compact Mono - equivalent
> to "Compact" .NET - however with significantly reduced footprint.

What are you looking in particular for in this case?

In general, the problem with the Compact Framework is that it was a
subset of the framework picked a priori;  Which made sense for a large
group of uses, but in the embedded world where every solution is custom
tuned it turned out to be problematic.

Using a "linker" or a "shaper" for the class libraries is in our TODO
list, but it would be good to hear what is that you had in mind.

> 4) Web Services enhancments - it's really very important to get it
> expanded

This is a short-lived API;   Am not sure that we, Novell, will ever take
on building this piece as part of Mono.  This is really something that
third parties will have to develop

Miguel