Sorry I was changing my code

here is the test I started with invoke sample

C ****************************************************
        const char* key = "test";
        const char* status = "1";
        int c = 0;
        for (c = 0; c < 10000000; c++)
        {
                gpointer monoReturns[3];
                MonoString* locKey = mono_string_new (domain, key);
                monoReturns [0] = &locKey;
                MonoArray* locTimes = mono_array_new (domain,
mono_get_double_class(), 3);
                int i = 0;
                for (i = 0; i < 3; i++)
                {
                        mono_array_set( locTimes, double, i, rand() );
                }
                monoReturns [1] = &locTimes;
                // Status
                MonoString* locStatus = mono_string_new (domain, status);
                monoReturns [2] = &locStatus;
                mono_runtime_invoke (_onStatusChange, obj, monoReturns, NULL);
        }

C# ****************************************************
                public void onStatusChange(ref string key, ref double[] times,
ref string
status)
                {
                        /*Console.WriteLine ("Key is {0}", key);
                        foreach (double time in times)
                        {
                                Console.WriteLine ("lineTime is {0}", time);
                        }
                        Console.WriteLine ("status is {0}", status);*/
                }

The mem on my box will go from 13m to 15m