On 06/03/2015 13:12, Marek Safar wrote:
Hi,

    I have discovered that the Mono implementation of WebClient doesn't
    behave as described in this MSDN article:

    https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-__us/magazine/gg598924.aspx
    <https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/gg598924.aspx>

    Specifically all Async methods don't capure the current
    SynchronizationContext to later run the event handlers on it.

    I can probably provide some patches but I don't know if there are
    plans to replace that code with the one MS open sourced.

The code was replaced. Mono 4.0 and anything newer will have same code
as .net.

Probably I didn't pull before inspecting the code. :( That's great, thenk you very much for the information.

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         federico.digrego...@dndg.it
Di Nunzio & Di Gregorio srl                               http://dndg.it