> You didn't tell xbuild to build anything and you didn't set a default target
> in your proj file.

FYI, xbuild/msbuild probes for *.proj/*.sln and builds the first it finds when
you omit the argument.

> Can you use a pastebin to attach the actual file you're trying to build?

The project is https://github.com/Pash-Project/Pash which builds fine on Linux
with Mono on TravisCI, so I guess it's something specific to the xbuild on
android environment, most likely some runtime issue.
-- Alex