-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Melinda
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 6:40 AM
To: Mono List
Subject: [Mono-list] Is it Mono safe?

Look over here:
http://www.gnome.org/~seth/blog/mono
and here:
http://www.osnews.com/comment.php?news_id=7094

This is bad news.... :(
How do you convince somebody to programming in Mono if he already read that
news?

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete
it without reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any
other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.btsyntegra.com