Hello Stephen,

On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 17:24 -0500, Stephen Touset wrote:
> I don't think using Windows.Forms will work. Unless I am wrong, mono is
> the only (or the only major) .NET-compatible CLI for the PowerPC platform.
> However, mono implements Windows.Forms through winelib, which is entirely
> dependent upon the x86 platform. Thus, Windows.Forms code is not portable
> to PowerPC through mono.

This is no longer true.

The current, ongoing implementation of System.Windows.Forms is built
directly on top of libgdiplus, which is our implementation of
GDIPLUS.DLL using Cairo (http://www.cairographics.org). We have stopped
developing the Wine-based Windows Form implementation for more than 6
months.

When completed, you will be able to run WinForms app on top of an X11
server on Mac OS X. There is also ongoing work in the Cairo team to
natively support the OSX Core Graphics system. When that is completed,
you will be able to run WinForms apps directly on OS X without an X
server.

--
Duncan Mak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>