Hi all,

I'm Having a problem installing MonoDevelop 0.9.

First It said, that the shared library gtk-gekko-sharp was not installed.
Found a new version and added the path to ld.so.conf and ran ldconfig. Okay,
problem solved. It then complained about the two shared components in the
gac Unix and Unix.Native are missing.I then did a search and leafed through
the source code for the mono .NET framework, which was distributed with Suse
10.0 and found Nothing ! Not even the mono framework I downloaded from
Mono's project site... I did found the shared component Unix is supposed to
be replace in the gac (Posix).
I even had a look at configuration help (./configure --help) to see if I had
to throw a few switches ! but no luck.

Does anyone have the shared components? What is the story about Unix ?
Quite odd !!

Cheers

Poul Mikkel Bøttger