Is there any IDE for C# that is using GTK instead of Windows.Forms?

I think that this is one of the things that's missing for Mono, and C# programs to be really portable. Yes, of course I can writte programs using Windows.Forms (since Mono supports it), but everybody suggests to use GTK instead. And also on several places I've heard that Windows.Forms will never be fully functional in Mono. But without a propper GUI developement tool, it's a little hard to switch all the programs to GTK.

For now I use SharpDevelop, and I'm quite satisfied with it, but I haven't heard about an IDE that's allows the usage of GTK (in a form of WYSIWYG editor). Does anyone know if such thing exists, or will exist in near future?

--
Marko Žmak, dipl.ing.mat.
Mob: +385 98 212 801