Tobias Hunger schrieb:
> Hi all!
>
> I spend some time looking into my issue with cvssync today and have found out
> what is going on (I think).
>
> Seems like the gdb sources are using a module that is alias for a list of
> directories and files. cvs_pull fails on its face when it runs into the
> files, obviously it is assuming that a module is one (or maybe a few)
> directories.

Interesting ... it should not fail because it explicitely asks the
server for the modules and their absolute paths.

A different story might be a server which reports the same file in
different server directories depending on whether you use co or log on
it (I have no bulletproof idea for that) ...

  Christof