Hi

I will send you my code and perhaps you can make it better...

br
Göran

2011/7/1 Tiago Reis <[email protected]>:
> Hi,
> Göran do you know if it has any control that does the detection of the
> barcode from the camera like zbar, or will I need to manually call the
> camera, and then find the barcode on the picture "crop" it myself and then
> pass it to zxing?
> I like the auto detection that zbar does automatically :)
> If you could send me your code for me to take a look I would appreciate it.
> Best regards
> 2011/7/1 Göran Halvarsson <[email protected]>
>>
>> Hello
>>
>> Are you sure it's free. Because on their website,
>> http://redlaser.com/sdk/pricing.php, it's not for free.
>>
>> If I would use Redlaser it would cost me(and my customer) minimum,
>> $2500 + $.10 per install above 25K installs.
>>
>> And that is to much...
>>
>> br
>> Goran
>>
>>
>> 2011/7/1 Steve Maier <[email protected]>:
>> > Redlaser is now free.
>> >
>> > But I love the links you sent for doing it yourself.
>> >
>> > Steve
>> >
>> > Sent from my iPhone
>> >
>> > On Jul 1, 2011, at 2:17 PM, Göran Halvarsson <[email protected]>
>> > wrote:
>> >
>> >> Hi there
>> >>
>> >> In fact I found this nice library on GITHUB, zxing.MonoTouch.
>> >> https://github.com/martinbowling/zxing.MonoTouch
>> >>
>> >> Now I just needed to to generate an image on the fly...
>> >>
>> >> I found this really helpful article on how to generate images from the
>> >> camera, by using screen capture.
>> >> Here is the article: MonoTouch video capture in c# code
>> >> http://blog.reinforce-lab.com/2010/02/monotouchvideocapturinghowto.html
>> >>
>> >> You can find the the code here:
>> >>
>> >> https://github.com/reinforce-lab/com.ReinforceLab.MonoTouch.Controls/tree/master/VideoCaptureSample/
>> >>
>> >> So by putting them together you will have your own bar code reader
>> >> which will cost you nothing!!!!
>> >>
>> >> I love Redlaser but it's to expensive... :-(
>> >>
>> >> If you are interested I can give/email you my code...
>> >>
>> >> Br
>> >> Goran
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> 2011/7/1 Tiago Reis <[email protected]>:
>> >>> Hi,
>> >>> did you ever wrote bindings for zbar?
>> >>> Best regards
>> >>>
>> >>> 2011/5/26 Göran Halvarsson <[email protected]>
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Sorry about the Touch Mono... MonoTouch...
>> >>>> /Goran
>> >>>>
>> >>>> 2011/5/26 Göran Halvarsson <[email protected]>:
>> >>>>> Hello
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> I'm looking for an alternative to Redlaser.
>> >>>>> I stumbled upon zbar, http://zbar.sourceforge.net/index.html.
>> >>>>> And now I wonder if any of you know or have done Touch Mono bindings
>> >>>>> for
>> >>>>> zbar.
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> Best regards
>> >>>>> Göran Halvarsson
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>> --
>> >>>> Mvh
>> >>>> ______________________________
>> >>>> Göran Halvarsson
>> >>>> Senior Developer
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Mobil: (+46) 760 42 56 65
>> >>>> _______________________________________________
>> >>>> MonoTouch mailing list
>> >>>> [email protected]
>> >>>> http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> --
>> >>> Tiago Reis
>> >>>
>> >>> www.cardmobili.com
>> >>> [email protected]
>> >>>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> --
>> >> Mvh
>> >> ______________________________
>> >> Göran Halvarsson
>> >> Senior Developer
>> >>
>> >> Mobil: (+46) 760 42 56 65
>> >> _______________________________________________
>> >> MonoTouch mailing list
>> >> [email protected]
>> >> http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Mvh
>> ______________________________
>> Göran Halvarsson
>> Senior Developer
>>
>> Mobil: (+46) 760 42 56 65
>
>
>
> --
> Tiago Reis
>
> www.cardmobili.com
> [email protected]
>



-- 
Mvh
______________________________
Göran Halvarsson
Senior Developer

Mobil: (+46) 760 42 56 65
_______________________________________________
MonoTouch mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch

Reply via email to