Thanks a lot, that would be a great jumpstart!!!

-- 
Met vriendelijke groet,


Michael Hensen


WebVize .Net Solution Development
Westerdoksdijk 95
1013 AD, Amsterdam
The Netherlands
+31(0)6 454 60 482



Op 7/2/11 5:55 AM, gorhal [via MonoTouch] schreef:
> Hi
>
> Yes you can get My code.
> Give me a day or two and you Will get it by email
>
> Br
> Göran
>
>
>
> Skickat från min iPhone
>
> 2 jul 2011 kl. 00:46 skrev mhensen <[hidden email] 
> </user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=3639834&i=0>>:
>
> > PHEW, $2500 as minimum.. that is indeed quite a lot,
> >
> > @Göran.
> > I an also very interested in scanning barcodes!! Could you send me 
> our code
> > also or put it in github somewhere? I guess I am not the only one.. 
>  I would
> > like to incorporate it in my proof of concepts application. Although 
> I have
> > to work it out on paper first, but bar code scanning is needed in my 
> app :-)
> >
> >
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Michael
> >
> > --
> > View this message in context: 
> http://monotouch.2284126.n4.nabble.com/zbar-tp3552192p3639485.html
> > Sent from the MonoTouch mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> > _______________________________________________
> > MonoTouch mailing list
> > [hidden email] </user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=3639834&i=1>
> > http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
> _______________________________________________
> MonoTouch mailing list
> [hidden email] </user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=3639834&i=2>
> http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the 
> discussion below:
> http://monotouch.2284126.n4.nabble.com/zbar-tp3552192p3639834.html
> To unsubscribe from zbar, click here 
> <http://monotouch.2284126.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=3552192&code=bWhAd2Vidml6ZS5ubHwzNTUyMTkyfC0xMjE3MTI0NTc5>.
>  
>


-----
[email protected]
Amsterdam, the netherlands
--
View this message in context: 
http://monotouch.2284126.n4.nabble.com/zbar-tp3552192p3640159.html
Sent from the MonoTouch mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
MonoTouch mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch

Reply via email to