I  have actually made a pickerview.I want to decrease the text size of the
font that apperas in the rows.I cant figure out how I should it.

I am actually using Gettitle to populate the rows.I am returning string from
the function.But since I wanted to decrease the string size I decided to use
NSMutableAttributed string and then set the font size.There is a function
called Addattributes but I cant figure out how I should implement
it.Documentation is not available..cant figure out what I should pass as the
arguments.If core text API s are to be used then which one should I use.IF I
want to create font of a particular size then will
*MonoTouch.CoreText.CTFont aFont =
MonoTouch.CoreText.CTFontDescriptor("Arial", 17f) *
do?
Can I convert a string to NSMutablestring?