Hi,

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 10:48 AM, akaash1087 <akshayarw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I  have actually made a pickerview.I want to decrease the text size of the
> font that apperas in the rows.I cant figure out how I should it.
>
> I am actually using Gettitle to populate the rows.I am returning string
> from
> the function.But since I wanted to decrease the string size I decided to
> use
> NSMutableAttributed string and then set the font size.There is a function
> called Addattributes but I cant figure out how I should implement
> it.Documentation is not available..cant figure out what I should pass as
> the
> arguments.If core text API s are to be used then which one should I use.IF
> want to create font of a particular size then will
> *MonoTouch.CoreText.CTFont aFont =
> MonoTouch.CoreText.CTFontDescriptor("Arial", 17f) *
> do?

This is how you use NSAttributedString:

var str = new NSAttributedString ("MyString");
str.AddAttribute (CTStringAttributeKey.ForegroundColor,
UIColor.Red.CGColor, new NSRange (0, 2));

or:

var str = new NSAttributedString ("MyString", new CTStringAttributes () {
ForegroundColor = UIColor.Blue.CGColor });

Rolf