Hey,

Unless you plan on supplying the developers with the private key,
there's not much point in this. MonoTouch will post-process assemblies
during the linking phase to strip out excess classes/methods/fields to
reduce the size of the app. During this process the signing will be
invalidated anyway. There are no benefits to strong naming if you're
targeting MonoTouch or Mono for Android.

Alan