        Event:  Ticson Fetish Heat
        When:   8/5/2006
        Time:   8 pm to 2 am
        Where:  Hotel Congress
                        on Congress in Tucson
                        Tucson
        Cost:   15

----> Event Description <---------------------------------------------------------

Tucson Fetish Heat returns on August 5, 2006 at Hotel Congress! We have taken over the entire hotel including rooms, music spaces, bars, patios and everything else. The line up includes Selfless & Hemlock plus fetish DJ's throughout the night. We are currently seeking an event fetish photographer & additional vendors for this event until July 5. Vendors can be everything from clothing, tattoo shops, tattoo removal, head shops, industrial/gothic, whips & chains etc.

We already have a very eclectic assortment of vendors including bondage furniture, steel cuffs and collars, hookahs, fascinations superstores, floggers and single tails, swords/knives and SCA apparel, artwork and hair extensions/hair accessories.

If you know of anyone interested in vending or participating in this incredible event please email me through the Arizona FetishBall website at http://www.azfetishball.com . Please do not reply via this list but contact us through the website for further questions and comments. Pre-sale tickets & hotel rooms go on sale July 5 at AZFetishball.com !

Mitch
Vendors, Sponsors, Press & Webmaster
AZFetishball
www.azfetishball.com