        Event:  Cult Classic: VALLEY GIRL
        When:   2/9/2007
        Time:   10:00 pm to  am
        Where:  The Loft Cinema
                        3233 East Speedway Blvd
                        Tucson 85716
        Cost:   $5.00

----> Event Description <---------------------------------------------------------

Like, Oh My God, gag me with a spoon ... here comes one of the most totally bitchin' teen flicks of the 80s! , Valley Girl features Nicolas Cage in his first leading role, playing Randy, the punk rocker from the wrong side of the Valley, who falls for Julie (80s teen flick vet Deborah Foreman), the quintessential mall-hopping Valley Girl. Their Romeo and Juliet-styled romance angers their friends, freaks their parents, and tests the boundaries of Southern California love, 80s-style.

Cult Classic presented by Bookmans

The Loft Cinema
3233 East Speedway Blvd
Tucson 85716