        Event:  Fetish Revolution 7
        When:   2/10/2007
        Time:   9 pm to 2:30 am
        Where:  The Sets in Tempe
                        93 East Southern Ave
                        Tempe 85282
        Cost:   $25/presale online

----> Event Description <---------------------------------------------------------

AZFetishball - Fetish Revolution 7 is proud to announce the featuring of longtime Asylum resident DJ Plastic Disease at our upcoming event next saturday night. If you are looking for something to do, want that fetish fix you crave or just want to come hang out with 600 freaks of the night like yourself THIS is the place to be!

Fetish Revolution 7 – Fetish Spa, Saturday February 10, 2007 at The
Sets in Tempe, 93 East Southern Ave, Tempe. Presale Tickets & Info at
http://www.AZFetishball.com

Join us from 9pm to 2:30am as we present a mandatory
fetish/erotica-wear event. We mix the decadent with the deviant; the
fetish fashion and the fetish lifestyle. This event presents a
spa-like atmosphere where The Fetish Spa booths highlight different
fetish such as flogging, bootblack, erotic massage, foot massage,
candle wax, rope bondage and other fetishes for our attendees to
participate in. Each booth is staffed by experienced fetish community
members, organizations or groups.

We also showcase unique vendors in our "Fetish Bazaar" which will have
clothing, boots, leatherworks, various toys and adult items, masks,
artwork and much more! Our October event had over 1800 attendees
making it one of the most popular fetish events in the USA!
$25.00/person online pre-sale – $30.00/person at the door

Fetish wear/erotica wear mandatory.

•Fetish & Industrial music all night with DJ Plastic Disease and Spyder!
•Fetish Police by The Pussy Posse Girls
•Fetish Performances by Club Mistress
•Fire Performances by Bocais Do Fogo
•Fetish Pirate Belly Dancing by Sexy Scallywags
•Fetish Spa including rope bondage, flogging, boot and foot worship,
erotic massage, erotic teasing & much more
•On site fetish photography & raffle prize give-aways from Toys4Lust
•Unique Fetish Bazaar including Fascinations, HardWear Creations,
IkickShins Hair, The Den Hookahs, Sadmonkey Armory, Invictus Clothing,
Tuff Stuff Leather, FreakyWearz, Toys4Lust and more
•Eclectic artwork throughout the event by prominent fetish artists

When: Saturday February 10, 2007 from 9pm to 2:30am
Where: The Sets in Tempe - 93 East Southern Avenue, Tempe Arizona
Cost: $25 (presale), $30 (door) - Fetish or formal attire mandatory.
Dress to impress!

----> Venue Info <----------------------------------------------------------------

The Sets in Tempe
93 East Southern Ave
Tempe 85282

----> Additional Info <-----------------------------------------------------------

Horns ‘n Halos Productions are the deviant minds behind the Arizona Fetish Ball series.

Fetish Revolution 7 – February 2007

Arizona Fetish Ball – October 2006      – (1800 attendees)
Tucson Fetish Heat – August 2006        – (750 attendees)
Fetish Prom – May 2006          – (1200 attendees)
Fetish Revolution 6 – February 2006     – (650 attendees)

Arizona Fetish Ball – October 2005      – (1600 attendees)
Tucson Fetish Heat – August 2005        – (600 attendees)
Fetish Prom – June 2005                 – (1100 attendees)
Fetish Revolution 5 – February 2005 – (500 attendees)

We continue to put Arizona on the map as a world-class kink & fetish market. We pursue the idea that Tucson, Phoenix and Arizona overall can present amazing parties and attract a world wide audience. Our goal is to create, stimulate and evolve the Tucson, Phoenix and Arizona fetish and kink communities while enticing national participants, vendors and sponsors. Through our continued growth we know Arizona can support awesome fetish communities and events.

TucsonUnderground
http://www.tucsonunderground.com
supporting tucson's cultural community