----> The Monsoon List - TucsonUnderground <--------------------------------------

        Event:  48 HOUR SHOOTOUT- Call for Entries
        When:   3/27/2007
        Time:   7:00 pm to  am
        Where:  The Loft Cinema
                        3233 East Speedway Blvd
                        Tucson 85716
        Cost:   $5.00

----> Event Description <---------------------------------------------------------

Get your teams ready for our next 48 Hour Shootout at The Loft. Teams of filmmakers will have 48 hours to write, shoot, and edit their films, and must also include a prop, line of dialogue and character that will be given out prior to shooting on March 9th. All films must be in by 7:00pm on Sunday, March 13th.

This time around there'll be a $500 grand prize, awarded to the judges pick for best overall film, so start getting your teams together and get your entry forms in, because we're only taking the first 25 teams that sign up. You can find all the rules and entry forms at www.myspace.com/filmshootout, or go there directly by clicking on the "official website" button on the right.
Judges and other awards to be announced soon...

Entry fee is $50 and includes up to 4 Shootout t-shirts for competing filmmakers and 4 tickets to the screening.

The Loft Cinema
3233 East Speedway Blvd
Tucson 85716

TucsonUnderground