Hi David,

I have spent 10 days single handing my M15 around the
Chesapeak bay.  I do get out onshore somewhere at
least once a day but rarely use Marinas.

When cruising with two the sleeping is quite
comfortable.  In order to make room some gear must be
moved to the cockpit for the night.  If it rains the
water runs down the back of the seats and acumulates
near the hatch.  You need a tarp and a means to keep
the gear off the wet areas.

I use a cheap blue poly tarp as a boom tent(rather
noisy in the wind) and use the hatch boards elevated
on coils of line to keep the gear off the floor.  I am
sure there are more elegant solutions out there but
this works.

Doug
"Seas the Day" M15 #310


--- David Rossi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> I am considering purchasing a used 15.  I am
> experienced sailing 30+
> footers.  So I am interested in talking with anyone
> who sails a 15 and goes
> out for as much as a week or so with a mate.
> 
> Thanks,
> Dave Rossi
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> montgomery_boats mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Check out Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctions for all of
your unique holiday gifts! Buy at http://shopping.yahoo.com
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to