Welcome to the world of Montgomery's, Dave,

I assume you received an answer via direct response regarding the build 
sequence.

Our M-15 is hull number MMP 151770781 (Montgomery Marine Products, 15', 
sequence # 177, built in July 1981).

I don't know when M started putting "cavernous" lockers on board.  Mine 
are small.  I keep my Danford-like (without the rod protruding out 
either side) anchor and a small mushroom with their rodes in the 
starboard locker with a thin foam wrap to keep them from banging around, 
 I keep two bumpers, spare lines, a small tool packet and distress 
flares in the port locker.  It isn't unusual for me to toss the bumpers 
into the cabin back under the hatch.  They ride quietly there.  I've 
lined the front locker (under the V-berth) with a styrofoam box which 
once served as my ice chest but now houses my deep cycle SLA battery and 
sundry spare parts.  

I've just this year purchased a 12"x12" access port cover and intend to 
install it on the seat astern of the port hatch.  That will give me 
access to the "cavernous" wasted space under the seat and easier access 
to the motor mounting hardware.

Stan, M-15 177 Carol II


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to