Good point, Scott, thanks.  I had assumed the same pulpit was used on all of
the Montgomery Marine M17's, but perhaps not.  If any of the M17'ers out
there are able to answer my question, could you also give me the distance
from your deck to the top of your pulpit, so I can compare it against mine?
Thanks!  --Craig

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2002 3:38 PM
Subject: M17 Tongue-Positioned Mast-Crutch

In a message dated 6/8/02 12:19:51 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Older M17 owners:  Do any of you know the distance from top of the
Trailrite tongue to the top of the bow pulpit? >>

I have an M15, so I can't help you here,  but you might also want to get a
measurement from the deck to the top of the pulpit.  I know that there were
at least two different sized pulpits supplied on the M15's, and the same may
be true of the M17's (it would be a shame to have something fabricated only
to find out that it was shorter or taller than needed).

Scott Grometer
M15 #478 "bebe"


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to