Mine measures 76" from the top of the tongue and 21 1/4" from the bow
to the top edge of the bow pulpit on my '76 model.
Larry Y.
On Sat, 8 Jun 2002 15:27:12 -0400 "Honshells" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> 
> Older M17 owners:  Do any of you know the distance from top of the 
> Trailrite
> tongue to the top of the bow pulpit?  My boat is in a cradle at a 
> fiberglass
> shop, so I can't measure the distance myself.  I want to add a
> tongue-mounted mast crutch to hold the mast so that it doesn't have 
> to rest
> on the bow pulpit while trailering.  I can get a 5' high, 
> prefabricated
> galvanized mast crutch from a local trailer builder, but I don't 
> know if 5'
> will clear the bow pulpit while the boat is on the trailer.  
> Thanks!
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> 

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to