It was the PortiPottie #135,  the smalest. Or maybe a Sears SaniPottie.
They seem to be the same.
Ken
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 11:00 PM
Subject: Re: M_Boats: Portable toilet for M15


> Ken, Thanks for the info onthe technic for modifying the porta-pottie.
What
> model toilet did you start with so I can look for one by brand and model
> name. Thank you in advance for your reply and hope this is ok to ask
> offline. Sincerely, David Barnes M-15 (soon to be named)
>
>
> >From: "Ken Abrahams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: Re: M_Boats: Portable toilet for M15
> >Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 20:07:44 -0700
> >
> >I have modified a pottie per this list's suggestion using hot water.  I
> >heated about 2 gallons to 165 deg.  Poured it into the pottie and pushed
it
> >into a tapered wood form I made.  Not real easy but it worked.  I
weighted
> >it down over night for the water to cool.  Then transferred it to the
boat.
> >Fit nicely.
> >Ken Abrahams, M15, Petite Fleur
> >
> >----- Original Message -----
> >From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2002 5:30 PM
> >Subject: Re: M_Boats: Portable toilet for M15
> >
> >
> > >
> > > In a message dated 6/29/02 2:04:51 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> > >
> > > << What portable toilet fits properly in the M15?
> > >
> > > I was told a Thetford #35 would, I bought a #135, but it doesn't.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Brian >>
> > >
> > > Brian,
> > > I am guessing that you have an earlier model M15.  The 135 fits my
1991
> > > perfectly, but others on this list have indicated that it is slightly
> >too
> > > big/tight on earlier models (I am not sure exactly when the liner pan
> >was
> > > changed).  Unfortunately, the head supplied as OEM on earlier boats is
> >no
> > > longer available.  The good news is that a few people with earlier
boats
> >have
> > > taken a hair dryer/heat gun to the Thetford 135 and "changed the part
> >number
> > > a little" to make it fit (heated the plastic carefully, and then
> >immediately
> > > placed in the pan to conform while the plastic was hot and pliable).
> >Perhaps
> > > someone who has actually done this modification will chime in.
> > >
> > > Scott Grometer
> > > M15 #478 "bebe"
> > >
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> >
> >
> >_______________________________________________
> >http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>
>
>
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos:
> http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to