I agree with most everyone else's comments. I had an
old short shaft Evinrude and replaced it with a long
shaft Honda 2hp.  It seems to be personal taste.  The
short shaft never gave me a problem over a three year
period.  I opted for the long shaft because I have the
old fixed motor mount and the Honda will not have
quite enough room.  I had to put a fixed extension on
the Motor mount which raised the mounting point about
2 1/2 inchs.

If I had the new motor mount I would probably go with
the short shaft.

Doug Kelch
"Seas the Day"
M15 #310
--- Stan Froseth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> 
> At the risk of duplicating old discussion--does
> anyone have 
> experience/opinion on long-vs-short shaft outboard
> motor for the M15?  I'm 
> in process of buying a new M15 (!) and am thinking
> about getting a Honda 2 
> HP 4-stroke.
> 
> Thanks for any comments.
> 
> Stan Froseth
> Duluth, MN
> 
>
_________________________________________________________________
> Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device:
> http://mobile.msn.com
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
>
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Health - Feel better, live better
http://health.yahoo.com

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to