Hi Sandra and everyone on the list,
A few years ago BoatUs printed an article on tests they conducted on boarding ladders. Its a little dated but interesting reading. The link is:
http://www.boatus.com/foundation/findings/boarding.htm
BTW as soon as it warms up I plan on installing an adjustable motor mount and ladder. I bought a ladder similar to the trimline from the Potter factory. It is usually installed on their P19 and comes with one additional step. Based on previous comments I also plan on adding additional backing.
al williams
M17 "Horizon"
>Also, has anyone tried the rope type ladders with wooden steps which
>fold up and can be stored rather that permanently fixed. What are your
>thoughts and opinions on them.
- M_Boats: Boarding Ladders & sculling Seawitch
- Re: M_Boats: Boarding Ladders & sculling Stanley Winarski
- Re: M_Boats: Boarding Ladders & sculling Howard Audsley
- M_Boats: Adrift . . . Honshells
- RE: M_Boats: Boarding Ladders & sculling Bill Riker
- DDAYSTROM
