Craig,

Yes, The Honda 4 cycle 2 hp vibrates far slower and
less than my old 2 cycle 2 hp evinrude.

The 4 cycle has less rpm so the vibration is slower
and the sound is deeper and less.  It is a pleasure to
use compared the my old noisy eggbeater.


Doug Kelch
"Seas The Day"
--- Honshells <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> Thanks, Harvey.  I thought of the barrel approach
> and may use it:  I was just afraid I'd have to do it
> for 10
> hours!  No one suggested ways to try to dampen
> outboard vibration:  Does that mean no one suffers
> enough
> vibration to bother?  Thanks, Craig
> 
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Harvey Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 8:35 PM
> Subject: 4-Stroke Outboard, Break-In, Vibration
> 
> Hmmm..you could run the motor in a water barrel for
> a few hours before
> installing on your boat.
> 
> I run my Seagulls that way every spring tuneup.
> 
> After 3-4 hours of barrel running time, put it on
> your transom and motor
> around at varying speeds for a few more hours, and
> you should be OK.
> 
>   Harvey/ Ga
> 
> M-17 Stargazer  #294
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
>
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, more
http://taxes.yahoo.com/

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to