Sorry to say that I sold my boat and haven't replaced her yet, or I'd be
happy to show you the Great Salt Lake.  There are a couple of other M Boat
sailors in the area.  I hope one of them will be free for a sail when you're
in town.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Seawitch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 5:02 PM
Subject: M_Boats: Monty's in SLC area


> Hi all, I will be vacationing in Salt Lake City area from 8/3- 8/10.
> Any Montgomery owners out there who might be sailing during that time
> and looking for crew?  I'd love the opportunity to meet up and sail
> with another owner.
>
> =====
> Time for a cool change!
>     Sandra
>
> __________________________________
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
> http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>
>


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to