Sandra:

I'm not an M-boat owner (yet), but I'm working on it. Please check with someone who 
can look at the launch ramp for you. Last time I was at Salt Lake marina a few weeks 
ago the water looked extremely low on the ramp, almost too low to launch. I will be in 
SLC tomorrow (I'm about 30 mi. north) so if you can't connect up with anyone else, 
please let me know by email and I could maybe drive out there. Where are you coming in 
from?

Have a great sail.

Paul L.

Layton, UT


----- Original Message -----
From: Seawitch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:02:03 -0700 (PDT)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: M_Boats: Monty's in SLC area

> Hi all, I will be vacationing in Salt Lake City area from 8/3- 8/10. 
> Any Montgomery owners out there who might be sailing during that time
> and looking for crew?  I'd love the opportunity to meet up and sail
> with another owner.
> 
> =====
> Time for a cool change!
>     Sandra
> 
 

-- 
__________________________________________________________
Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

CareerBuilder.com has over 400,000 jobs. Be smarter about your job search
http://corp.mail.com/careers


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to